The holiday season in Las Vegas is filled with decorations and celebrations galore! Because Vegas is a city in love with bright lights and partying, the fall and winter seasons are more than a good excuse to increase the “bling” factor throughout the city. Read on for our list of Las Vegas’ top 5 holiday attractions for the entire family!
5. Holiday at The Park: Celebrate the holidays at The Park with 21 days of holiday flavors and fun including holiday treats, cocktails, photo ops, live entertainment and numerous interactive experiences. From ice skating to strolling carolers to holiday shops, The Park will be decked out with dazzling lights, an 80-foot Christmas tree and more!
4. Ice Rink at The Cosmopolitan: Vegas may be in the middle of a desert, but that hasn’t stopped The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas from putting an ice skating rink up. You’ll find fire pits, many places to sit and relax, a menu of warm cocktails and foods, snow showers every 30 minutes and more! This attraction also boasts a great view of the Vegas Strip.
3. Magical Forest at Opportunity Village: Every year, the grounds are transformed into a winter wonderland scene, featuring trees brightly lit with LED lights and adorned with a plethora of decorations. Visitors have the option of wandering the grounds, taking rides on a mini train, warming up with hot chocolate and more! Other excellent attractions at Magical Forest include Boris the Elf’s 3-D experience and the Avalanche Slide.
2. Bellagio Conservatory & Botanical Gardens: This is one of the busiest attractions in Las Vegas during the holiday season because of photo-perfect scenes with giant Christmas trees and huge decorations. The spacious and brightly-lit atrium is an excellent photo-op location.
1. America’s Party: Each year, over 300,000 people visit Las Vegas to celebrate the coming of the New Year with a massive block party along The Strip that culminates in a spectacular fireworks display set off at the top of casinos. There are seven major properties that participate. Be sure to arrive early to get a good vantage point as the closer it gets to midnight, the more crowded the street becomes!
Contact IAS Marketing Services for all your print and digital marketing needs: 941.921.5027